Exercise With Oxygen Therapy
EXERCISE WITH OXYGEN THERAPY (EWOT)
WHAT IS EWOT?
Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) ensures normal balance within the body by opening up capillaries to provide the flow of oxygen and nutrients to all cells and to provide an avenue for the elimination of cell waste and toxic by-products giving your body the recipe/direction and ingredients for healing and performance maximization. The increase in microcirculation has been evidenced in clinical brain mapping sessions. EWOT’s ability to oxygenate the brain is critical to maintaining youthful brain functions. Increased oxygen levels are demonstrated throughout the body. Specific metabolic pathways are triggered through the use of an altitude contrast protocol that alternates between high altitude low oxygen levels and 95% oxygen concentrations sending brain signals triggering high tissue perfusions via maximum capillary & micro-vessel dilation.
Exercising with oxygen therapy (EWOT) is a great way to increase your blood oxygen levels during exercise. It can help you stave off the adverse effects of working out and keep you motivated to continue. If you are discouraged about the inability to exercise as you once did, oxygen therapy is a great way to manage the symptoms so you can focus on your exercise routine.
WHEN YOU DELIVER AND UTILIZE EWOT, YOUR CELLS:
- Increase the energetic status and efficiency of your entire body
- Experience improvement in tissue and organ function
- Stimulate your immune system, reducing the probability of future illness
- Reduce inflammation in the body, starting with the vascular system and joints
- Produce the energy of youth, creating short-term health and longevity.